Selecting a product online, adding it to the shopping cart and proceeding to checkout is now as natural as tying your shoes.
But what happens between the time the customer enters their credit card number and the time they pay? How are purchases processed? Well, you can use payment gateways for that.
Why use a payment gateway?
Well, they handle the tricky tasks of shopping: encrypting (i.e., securing) sensitive information - like credit card payments - as well as helping you meet certain Internet information security standards to ensure secure transactions between you.
E-wallets Payment methods
A digital wallet, or e-wallet, is a payment method that securely stores users' payment information and passwords for use as a means of payment. A digital wallet simplifies and speeds up the payment process. A digital wallet can also be used to store loyalty card information and digital coupons.
PayPal offers arguably the fastest and easiest way to send and request money online. You can send money (overseas) to auction sites, online stores, friends and family members.
How can you send money?
PayPal lets you send cash to anyone with an email address or mobile phone number.
- Press Send & Apply at the top of the list.
- Choose from the two options.
- Enter the email address or mobile number you want to send money to.
- Enter the amount you want to send and click Next.
- Review the information on the screen and click Send Money Now.
After you click send now, the money is sent.
An American Express card, also known as "AmEx", is an electronic payment card. It is manufactured by American Express (AXP), a publicly traded financial services company. American Express cards are available to individuals, small businesses, and business customers in the United States and around the world. It provides its holders with a wide range of benefits. Travel benefits, cash back and rewards points for example.
How to send money?
- Visit the website. Go to the website of a money transfer company that accepts American Express cards, for example, PayPal, Western Union.
- Register on the website...
- Select the country...
- Select the method...
- Enter the amount...
- Click on send. ...
- Read the details...
- Click Send to transfer the amount.
Google Wallet is a mobile payment system that acts as a virtual wallet, allowing one to make payments and transfers directly from their phone. The service is free for owners and can store credit, debit, gift and loyalty card information. Google Wallet is accessible to anyone with a recent Apple or Android smartphone and offers users another quick way to make payments at e-commerce merchants.
How to send money.
- Open the Google Pay app.
- Tap Send at the bottom right.
- Tap +Send or Request at the bottom.
- Select a contact.
- Enter the amount.
- Tap Send.
- Confirm or change your payment method.
- Tap Confirm & Send.
If sending the money was incorrect after all, you have a few minutes to tap Cancel Transfer.
Apple Pay is a contactless payment technology for Apple products. It should move customers away from physical wallets, to a community where your debit and credit cards are on your iPhone or perhaps on your Apple Watch, so you can pay with your device rather than a card.
How to send money.
- Open the Messages app, then start a new chat or tap on an existing one.
- Tap the Apple Pay button. If you don't see the Apple Pay button, tap it first.
- Enter the amount you want to send.
- Tap Pay, then tap the Send button to discuss or complete the transaction.
- Confirm your payment with Face ID, Touch ID, or perhaps your passcode.
If the person you sent cash to hasn't received the cash yet, you can generally stop the transaction.
In the global payments market, MasterCard is the second largest payment network, behind Visa. American Express and Discover also offer several major payment networks. MasterCard offers MasterCard-branded payment cards through partnerships with member financial institutions around the world.
In order to promote payment transactions, Mastercard uses the exclusive global payment network that they call their core network, which includes the Mastercard account manager as well as a merchant with their respective financial institutions. It is possible to make payments through credit, debit or prepaid cards.
- MasterCard is a transaction network processor.
- MasterCard works with financial institutions that issue MasterCard payment cards, which are easily prepared through the MasterCard network.
- MasterCard's main source of revenue is the cost it charges card issuers based on the gross dollar amount of each card.
A Visa card is a transaction card that uses the Visa network and is branded by Visa. The company originally issued credit cards, but has since changed its focus and also offers gift, prepaid, and debit cards. Although Visa cards carry the Visa symbol, they are not issued by the company itself. Rather, they are distributed by partner financial institutions.
- Visa cards are payment cards that use the Visa network.
- Financial institutions partner with Visa to use the company's network.
- Visa cards are available with a 16-digit account number, chip and magnetic stripe.
- Credit cards, debit cards, prepaid cards and gift cards are among the forms of Visa cards.
The best way to place and pay for an order
- If you are interested in any of our products and would like to purchase them, please follow our instructions on how to place an order. Tap the 'Add to Cart' button to place an order.
- Once you have added an item to your shopping cart, a message will appear. Choose whether you want to continue shopping, or view your shopping cart.
- Tap the 'View Cart' button to see the items in your cart.
- When you are ready to pay for your order, tap the 'Proceed to Checkout' button to go to the checkout page. Create an account with us or perhaps log in to your existing account. Once this is done, tap the 'Proceed to Shipping Method' button.
- Choose the shipping method that is most convenient for you by tapping on one of the options provided. Below, tap the 'Continue to Payment Method' button.
- If you have a gift certificate or perhaps a discount code, you can enter it in the box below. Then complete your purchase by tapping the button below.
- Select how you would like to pay for your purchase. We currently accept credit/debit and PayPal card payments, as well as Apple Pay, Google Pay and Klarna. Each option will redirect you to a separate page. Follow the instructions as indicated.